Doors at 7. Show at 8. Seating is first come first served. Ages 18+.
Hi, I’m Dan. I’m a whiskey & beer drinking, fishing & hunting loving, motorcycle riding,
quality food eating, hippie sympathizing, people loving, husband & father who lives in
Minneapolis and shares a life with my amazing wife Megan and two adorable sons
named Oak and Alder. I grew up in the suburbs of Detroit, MI, and moved to
Minneapolis when I was 18 to study music. I ended up staying because I’m one of those
crazy people that enjoys the snow and cold weather.
Music is my trade & performing it for people is my passion. When I’m not in my studio
writing songs and cutting records, or on the road playing shows, I’m usually tending to
our backyard chickens, eating fresh veggies from my wife’s huge garden, making syrup
from our city maples, or doing one of my many outdoor hobbies.
Now here are a few things about my music career that I should probably share in a music
• In September 2014 Budweiser released their "Friends Are Waiting" commercial
campaign featuring me singing my song When You Come Home and it premiered
during the Super Bowl.
• In February, 2018, I released my newest album 25 Years and is the most prolific
and widely distributed album to date, featuring songs that have been placed in
major ads as well as widely played Spotify playlists.
• In October, 2018, Miller Lite featured my newest single “So Good” in one of their
commercials that played for months during NFL games on ESPN & more.
• In March, 2019, my song “You Feel Like Home” was featured in Explore
Minnesota Tourism’s newest ad campaign.
• Over the years I’ve had the honor of sharing the stage with some really cool
artists & bands including The Civil Wars, Andy Grammer, Eric Hutchinson, Matt
Nathanson, NeedtoBreathe, Augustana, Tyrone Wells, Haley Reinhart, John
McLaughlin, Will Hoge, Drew Holcomb, Sister Hazel, and more.