Hand Rolled Gnocchi Making Class with Pancetta, Spring Pea Purèe, Sautéed Shrimp
with Shaved Parmesan Reggiano, and Caprese Salad
Friday, September 25th at 6:00 PM EST
Virtual Cooking Class + Ingredient Kit for 2, $100 or $135
Great gnocchi should be soft and delicate with a silky-smooth texture. In this class Chef Jamey shares his secret to creating perfect “pillowy-soft” gnocchi. Paired with great local seafood, decadent brown butter, Pancetta, and Jen&Jamey’s signature Spring Pea Puree this is one of Jen and Jamey’s favorite family dishes and they are excited to share it with you.
Each kit makes 2 servings.
Ingredient Kit Includes:
(All ingredients necessary to make the full meal and sides down to salt and pepper)
Safely packaged ingredients with overnight delivery and recipe card.
- 1 Egg
- 1.5 Cups Flour
- 2 Pounds Russet Potatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- Jen & Jamey's Signature Spring Pea Purèe
- 12 Mayport Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
- 2 Ounces of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 Ounces Brown Butter
- Garlic, Shallots, Dill
- 4 Ounces Fresh Mozzarella
- Heirloom Tomato
- 2 Ounces Romaine
- 2 Ounces Jen & Jamey's Signature Pesto
- 2 Ounces Aged Balsamic
*Kit includes all other ingredients necessary to make the full meal.
Looking for a vegetarian alternative? We can substitute Mushroom Bacon for Pancetta and Roasted Cauliflower for Sautéed Shrimp, just include this note in your purchase or email us at [email protected] with any questions you may have.
Want to add a bottle of wine to accompany this? Our sommelier suggests:
L'Ecole Chardonnay (Washington) $21.00 ORDER HERE
Elena Walch Pinot Bianco (Italy) $18 ORDER HERE
(Add to your order if you're receiving a local delivery, unavailable for shipped kits)
You Will Learn
- How to make gnocchi dough
- How to hand roll and cut gnocchi
- Sautéing Techniques
- The art of the plate-up and presentation
How does this work:
- Place your order
- Receive your confirmation
- On the day of class, you will have received your fresh ingredient kit as well as an email inviting you to the virtual cooking classroom.
- Prior to the class review, the equipment needed (we only use equipment that can be found in any home kitchen) and gather your equipment.
- Login and follow along as we prepare a delicious meal together just in time for dinner.
We look forward to cooking with you soon!