Join us at The Pickle Factory, for a special Oktoberfest-season Kraut Making Workshop.
During the workshop we’ll all hand-process our own individual batch of kraut from start to finish. We’ll learn the secrets of perfecting at-home counter-top fermentation, from the pro himself, Shai Tzabari of Olive My Pickle.
Included with your ticket:
- Materials to create your kraut batch (approximately two heads of green cabbage, sea salt and spices.)
- At-home fermentation kit: 64 ounce glass jar, lid and air-lock. You can bring this to a future Fermentation - Workshop at The Pickle Factory events for a discount.
- You’ll leave with instructions for overseeing your ferment until its ready to eat
- Complimentary pickle, kraut and olive tasting
- Opportunity to shop at our Fermentation Marketplace
With your ticket purchase you may bring a +1 guest to make your kraut with (a kid is welcome as your +1), however 1 ticket = 1 kraut batch (raw materials and kit.)
You’re welcome to bring a bottle of wine (or beer) and some good vibes, we’ll see you soon!